Employment Drug Screening &
Substance Abuse Awarness Training
Nation-Wide Drug-Free Workplace Programs
A Matter of Fact offers the following Drug-Free Workplace programs and services:
- Employee & Supervisor education materials,
see Online Substance Abuse Awarness Training
- Random Testing Program Management
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Drug testing at local facilities -- collection, lab analysis, and MRO review/reporting
(We have over 10,000 collection sites located in all 50 States as well as Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada and the Virgin Islands)
Why have a Drug-Free Workplace?
- The Cost of on-the-job drug abuse is over $100 Billion annually
- 77% of all drug users over the age of 18 are employed
- 80% of drug abusers steal from their workplace
- 65% of all work accidents are the direct result of substance abuse
The Department of Labor Drug-Free Workplace Advisor helps employers build tailored drug-free workplace policies and provides guidance on how to develop comprehensive drug-free workplace programs. See Background Check Laws & Regulations: DOL: Drug-Free Workplace.
For Drug Screening Services, please contact our office at 530-346-6626.