Employment Eligibility Verification Services are becoming more important as an increasing number of laws and regulations require that employers verify an employee's eligibility to work.
Verify Employment Eligibility With The Following Services Offered by A Matter of Fact:
- Form I-9 and E-Verify: verifies Social Security, Immigration "A" and I-9 numbers through the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Global Homeland Security Search: checks Homeland Security databases around the world
- Medicaid Sanctions: checks for sanctions that would exclude individuals from federally funded health care, child care, and social services positions
- Summary Of What Can Be In A Background Check
- Comprehensive Background Check: The Best Background Check
- The Best Background Check Service: The Inside Story
Ready to Go?
step-by-step approach to
Account Setup is Free