Big Enough to Meet Your Needs
Small Enough to Care
Our customer service is designed to help employers obtain quality background checks
- We provide you a Start-Up Kit. This outlines a step-by-step process for getting started and includes the documents needed. You can download all documents and forms in a compressed zip file or individually. Click for How to Conduct a Background Check.
- If you have any questions on how to get started or about which searches to run, we are happy to help you with the process.
- You send us the request form, the release, and a copy of the job application and/or resume. We pull the necessary details from these documents and enter them into our Applicant Tracking System.
- We compare each order against your standard order template for consistency, and we customize our searches to your specifications.
- Two of our specialists review your background check request to ensure completeness and accuracy of names, dates, etc.
- We check addresses against a nationwide county locator database to determine correct counties for criminal record checks.
- Social Security Number Scans and Driving Records search results are checked for additional residential addresses and for variations in names, date of birth information, etc. New addresses are researched to determine if additional criminal record checks are required. Name and ID variations will generate additional searches as warranted.
- When employment verifications are requested, employer phone numbers are verified to ensure that we are calling the actual employer. If no phone number is provided, we attempt to locate the employer.
- We communicate via the quickest (legal) method with vendors, courts, employers, educational institutions, etc.
- Search results are reviewed for accuracy before they are released to you.
- Search results are compared against applicant-provided information, and discrepancies are flagged for your attention.
- Search results are available online for your review as soon as each search result has been checked for accuracy.
- We regularly upgrade our services to meet your needs.
- We are always happy to talk to you, answer your questions, and explain how to read your reports.
What employers can do to obtain quality background checks
- Fill in forms completely and legibly. (Call for help if you have questions.)
- Check applicant forms for completeness and legibility.
- Get the background check request to us as early as possible in the hiring process. Also send it early in the week and in the day. It is hard to help much with a request sent late Friday for an applicant you want to have start on Monday morning.
- Be prepared to move forward on incomplete data. Sometimes certain records can be very difficult to obtain and may be delayed. Employers sometimes use contingent offer letters in this situation.
- Conduct detailed thorough background checks. (Nothing causes more hassle and cost than a bad hire.) Click for Comprehensive Background Check: The Best Background Check and The Best Background Check Service: The Inside Story.