What Does An Employment Background Check Consist of?
Our Customers' Typical Employment Background CheckTypically our customers' orders include the following searches:
- Social Security Number Scan
- County Criminal Record Check (counties of residence, work, and school for 7 years)
- Employment History Verification (last 7 years)
- Education Verification (post-high school education, especially for professional and management positions)
- Other searches (such as a Motor Vehicle Report) that apply specifically to the position being sought. For suggestions regarding additional searches that should be added, see Comprehensive Background Check: The Best Background Check
A Growing Trend to Thorough Background ChecksWe have noticed a growing trend toward more thorough employment background checks in better managed companies. See Growing Trend to Thorough Background Checks.
- Comprehensive Background Check: The Best Background Check
- The Best Background Check Service: The Inside Story
- What Can Be In A Background Check
- What Shows Up On A Background Check For Employment?
- Background Check FAQ
- Knowledge Index: What is in a Background Check
Ready to Go?
step-by-step approach to
Account Setup is Free